Wedding, Portraiture, Business and Event/Performing Arts Photographer
I am a industry educated photographer. My style is clean and genuine. Props are simple, and limited to things that have emotional or real connections to my subject. Available light, and on and off camera flash/lighting are utilized. My images blend technical accuracy, subtle humor, creativity and pure emotion. I am a photographer, I am not a digital/photoshop artist. My time is not spent at the computer; it is spent in the field, with the light, with the moments that are happening: with people. My images ultimately belong to the hearts of the people in them.
As you can see from my galleries, I enjoy capturing a myriad of images including: Events, Weddings, Performances, Parties, Prom, Fundraisers, Award Ceremonies, Graduations, Headshots, Luncheons, Sports, Maternity, Birth and Newborns and Portraits. I am also happy to provide non-traditional school portraiture, and specialized photo-journalism services.
* Member of the Wedding Photographic Society
* Member Professional Photographers of America
* Certified Professional Photographer Certification in process
* Continuing Education studying with industry experts through training, conventions, webinars, and workshops.
* Publications include: Publisher's Weekly, ChapelHillMagazine.com, Baby and Child Magazine
* Exhibits and Galleries - The Red Hen at University Mall in Chapel Hill, NCClient List and References Available Upon RequestCommunity Service through Photography
* NC Center For Non-Profits Annual Conference
* Dress for Success
* The Red Hen - Photography Exhibit Curator
* Kidzu - Great ShootOut www.greatshootout2011.com
~ Please email me if you have event that needs photography services.~ Auction Donations
- If you would like a donation to a fund-raising auction, please email me. Events that I donate to typically benefit local schools, communities, and women-owned businesses.